Huobi Global Exchange Review
- Advanced Traders
Huobi Global is a centralized cryptocurrency exchange with a core focus on the Asian markets. Current partner exchanges include Huobi Korea and Huobi US. Huobi was founded in 2013 and maintains its company headquarters in Singapore.
Huobi Global Exchange - 2020 Comprehensive Review
Huobi Global Exchange Overview
|Trading Fees||Maker: 0.2% / Taker: 0.2%|
|Purchase Options||Bank Transfer, Crypto Deposits, Credit Cards|
|Trading Options||Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Margin Funding|
|Order Types||Limit, Market, Limit-Stop|
|Exchange Token||Huobi Token|
|Token Benefits||Trading Fee Discounts, IEO Access|
|KYC Rules||Required For Withdrawals Greater Than 0.1 BTC Value Per 24 Hours|
|Convert Micro Balance|
|Customer Service||24/7 Live Chat, Support Ticket System|
|Promotions||Year-End Giveaway 2,000,000 DOGE To New Users and Supporters|
Huobi Global Mobile App Features
Live Chat Support
Huobi Global General Trading Fees (Maker & Taker)
|Tier||Monthly Volume Requirement||Maker||Taker||Maker|
|Level 1||$1.00 + HT Balance = 10.00||0.20%||0.20%||0.18%||0.18%|
|Level 2||$1.00 + HT Balance = 100.00||0.20%||0.20%||0.16%||0.16%|
|Level 3||$1.00 + HT Balance = 500.00||0.20%||0.20%||0.12%||0.12%|
High volume & professional trading tier fees available here
Huobi Global Withdrawal Fees
|Asset||Withdrawal Fees||Minimum Withdrawal|
Complete list of Huobi Global withdrawal fees per asset is available in the account balance dashboard.
Huobi Global does not charge deposit fees.
Huobi Markets & Volume
Huobi Global Top Markets
|Crypto Assets||Price||Pairs||24h Volume|
Huobi Global Supported Stablecoins
|Stablecoin Assets||Price||Pairs||24h Volume|
Huobi Global (HT) Token
Huobi Global, Gate.io
Huobi (HT) Token Exchanges
Recommended Huobi (HT) Token Wallets
|Ledger Nano M||7/10||Mobile Application||$96.00|
Huobi Global Exchange Alternatives
|Trading Fees||Maker : 0.2%|
Taker : 0.2%
|Maker : 0.1%|
Taker : 0.1%
|Maker : 0.15%|
Taker : 0.25%
|Purchase Options||Bank Transfer, Crypto Deposits, Credit Cards||Crypto Deposits, Credit Cards||Bank Transfer, Crypto Deposits, Credit Cards|
|Trading Options||Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Margin Funding||Spot Trading||Spot Trading, Margin Trading|
|Headquarters||Hong Kong||Hong Kong||San Francisco, California, United States|
Pros and Cons
- Beginner Friendly - Huobi Global is a great choice for beginners looking to trade crypto assets. Creating an account, finding desired trading pairs, and executing trades are all easy to understand processes.
- Liquidity - Huobi Global has strong liquidity for a majority of the top crypto assets.
- Margin Trading - Users can trade on margin at Huobi Global with up to 5x leverage on select trading pairs and is a great choice for traders looking to margin trade altcoins.
- Margin Funding - Users can lend their crypto assets (also known as margin funding) to margin traders via the Huobi Global platform and receive interest on their loans.
- Global Presence - Huobi as a company has done an excellent job of expanding their global brand with regulated exchanges now available with the Huobi US and Huobi Korea exchanges.
- Mobile App - Huobi Global offers an excellent user experience for both Android and IOS.
- Customer Service - 24/7 live chat is available for exchange users on both the web and mobile applications.
- KYC Required Withdrawals - Huobi Global users looking to withdrawal are limited to 0.1 BTC per 24 hours in value without completing the KYC process.
- Trading Fees - Huobi Global’s maker and taker fees for retail traders are higher than the industry standard.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Huobi Global safe?
Huobi Global was founded in 2013 and has a very strong global presence with dedicated exchanges in several territories. Blockfer has rated Huobi Global as one of the more legitimate centralized exchanges in the industry.
Does Huobi Global have a mobile app?
Does Huobi Global accept fiat deposits?
Huobi Global supports crypto asset purchases with credit card, debit card, and bank transfer with their dedicated OTC services.
What is Huobi Token (HT)?
Huobi Token is the native exchange token for Huobi Global. Huobi Token holders receive trading fee discounts, voting rights on new crypto asset listings, access to IEO trading events, and also benefit from quarterly revenue buybacks.
Does Huobi Global offer margin trading?
Yes. Huobi Global currently offers margin trading with leverage ranging from 2x to 5x on over 30 crypto assets including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), EOS (EOS), Litecoin (LTC), and Bitcoin Cash (BCH).
Huobi Global is currently one of the more legitimate cryptocurrency exchanges available. Product execution, territory expansions, partnerships, and expansive trading options have all contributed to the company’s success.
In the coming years we believe that cryptocurrency exchanges that choose not to work with regulators will have a difficult time remaining relevant. Huobi has made it clear that they are willing to do what is necessary to seek regulatory licensing in their countries of operation.
Blockfer recommends Huobi Global for both retail and institutional traders. We believe the higher trading fees are justified given the expansive trading options, customer support, liquidity, and user experience.
|Learn More||Best Features|
Huobi Global Official Website
Legal & Regulation - Facts & Figures
More Exchange Reviews
Methodology: How We Review And Compare
Our mission is to provide the most informative, unbiased, and useful reviews and comparisons possible for products and services in the blockchain finance industry. Assessments are powered by experts with years of relevant experience.
The cryptocurrency exchanges found in this category have been tested extensively by our team as part of the review process. Factors we analyze in our exchange reviews and comparisons include: liquidity, purchase options, user experience, trading fees, trading options, listed assets, reputation, mobile experience, and customer support.
The Blockfer Promise: We do everything in our power to keep content up to date and in the best interests of our audience. Blockfer does not shy away from poor ratings. Products or services that do not meet our reputability standards will be rated as 'Not Trusted'. Compensation from partners does not, and will never, effect our review process.