Nexo Interest Account
- Retail Lenders
- Stablecoin Holders
- USD, EUR, & GBP Interest
Nexo is a centralized crypto asset lending platform with high bearing interest available for select fiat currencies and stablecoins. Launched in 2017 as a subsidiary of Credissimo, Nexo is licensed for operations in over 250 jurisdictions worldwide.
Nexo Interest Account - 2020 Comprehensive Review
Nexo Interest Account Overview
|APY Rates||8% - 8.6%|
|Interest Earning Assets||USD, EUR, GBP, USDT, TUSD, USDC, DAI, PAX|
|Rate Variability||Low Variable|
|Earn Interest on||Fiat, Stablecoin|
|Deposit Amounts||$1 - $2,000,000|
|Token Benefit||Nexo tokens do not have any benefits for the Interest Account rates offered.|
|Platform Type||Centralized Lender|
|Platform Fees||No Fees|
|Supported Regions||All Countries|
|Excluded Regions||Sanctioned Countries|
Nexo Interest Rates (APY)
|Earn On||APY Rate|
Nexo (NEXO) Token
Huobi Global, Binance DEX
Nexo (NEXO) Token Exchanges
Recommended Nexo (NEXO) Walletss
|Ledger Nano M||7/10||Mobile Application||$96.00|
Nexo Interest Account Alternatives
Pros and Cons
- Stablecoin Interest Rates - Nexo yields up to 8% APR interest on the following stablecoins: USDC, DAI, TUSD, PAX, & USDT.
- Fiat Interest Rates - Nexo is the only crypto lending platform that offers interest rates on traditional fiat currencies. Users can deposit and earn interest on USD, EUR, and GBP.
- Compound Interest - Account balances earn compounding interest paid out daily.
- Flexible Lock Ups - Users can withdrawal their assets at any time without penalty.
- Fees - Nexo does not charge users any substantial fees when using their services.
- Regulated & Compliant - The Nexo Group is licensed to operate in all jurisdictions where services are available.
- Established Company - Nexo is a subsidiary of Credissimo, an established traditional finance company founded in 2007.
- Mobile App - Mobile applications are available on the Google Play and Apple App Store.
- User Experience - Nexo has invested significant resources into their platform to ensure a streamlined, automated, and beginner friendly experience for users.
- Privacy - Nexo requires all users to submit identity documentation and pass KYC in order to use their services.
- Native Platform Token - The NEXO token does not have many benefits for users seeking to use the platform to earn interest on their fiat or stablecoins.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Nexo accept US customers?
Yes. US customers can access Nexo services and earn interest on their fiat (USD, EUR, GBP) and stablecoins. Nexo has also recently announced that interest accounts will support Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP) in the near future.
Can I earn interest on my Bitcoins with Nexo?
Yes. Nexo has announced plans to support daily compound interest accounts for Bitcoin.
Can I earn interest on my stablecoins with Nexo?
Users can earn 8% APR interest on USDT, PAX, DAI, TUSD, and USDC balances with a Nexo interest account.
Does Nexo offer compound interest on account balances?
Yes. All crypto asset balances earn compound interest on the Nexo platform.
Can I earn interest on my fiat with Nexo?
Users earn 8% APR interest on USD, EUR, and GBP balances with a Nexo interest account.
Nexo is one of the most successful crypto lending platforms in the industry. An automated user experience, competitive interest rates, global availability, and an established parent company have all contributed to the company’s early success.
Their current customer base includes retail and institutional crypto asset investors, miners, exchanges, and other blockchain focused companies looking to earn interest on their capital. Nexo has also recently announced that Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Ripple (XRP) interest payments will soon be supported.
Nexo is an above average choice for both investors and blockchain focused companies looking to earn interest on their crypto assets. The Nexo team has significant experience in the lending industry, investor assets are stored with BitGo, and their services are available in the majority of countries.
|Learn More||Best Features|
Nexo's Official Website
Legal & Regulation - Facts & Figures
More Interest Account Reviews
Methodology: How We Review And Compare
Our mission is to provide the most informative, unbiased, and useful reviews and comparisons possible for products and services in the blockchain finance industry. Assessments are powered by experts with years of relevant experience.
The interest product providers found in this category have been tested extensively by our team as part of the review process. Factors we analyze in our interest product reviews and comparisons include: APR rates, compound interest, available assets, terms and fees, and deposit amounts.
The Blockfer Promise: We do everything in our power to keep content up to date and in the best interests of our audience. Blockfer does not shy away from poor ratings. Products or services that do not meet our reputability standards will be rated as 'Not Trusted'. Compensation from partners does not, and will never, effect our review process.